1987 - 1995 Jeep YJ Wrangler 6" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kit [Manual Steering] With SYE Kit & Custom Made Rock Crawler 1310 CV Driveshaft
Front: Lifted leaf springs, Power steering pitman arm, Sway-bar quick disconnects, Track bar drop bracket, Stainless steel braided brake lines, U-bolts and Hardware.
Rear: Lifted leaf springs, Track bar drop bracket, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Shock relocation brackets, U-bolts and Hardware.
Shocks: (4) Premium N2.0 Series
SYE KIT: Rugged Ridge SYE Kit and an Adams Driveshaft 1310 Rock Crawler CV Driveshaft.
Notes: Does NOT fit models with power steering.
• Easy bolt-on installation
• Increased ground clearance
• Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
• Leaf springs are double tapered with teflon pad inserts for a softer ride quality.
• Transfer case drop maintains proper driveshaft angles to avoid vibration.
• Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
Part #: 622MN2
Install Time: 6 - 8 hours
Wheel Backspacing: 3.75"
Recommended Tire Size: 35x12.50 R15